Over a period of time, I have had a chance to read some great books on product, analytics and traction from a startup’s point of view.
- The Hard Thing about Hard Thing: Building a Business When There are No Easy Answers
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth
- Hacking Growth: How Today’s Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success
- The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses
- Lean Analytics: Use Data to Build a Better Startup Faster
- The Mom Test: How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you
Data Science (Machine Learning)